Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Getting to Know Us



Welcome,

My name is Aubrie Bettinger and I am the founder of Bett On Us Sports Massage. Here at Bett On Us Sports Massage we truly care about our customers and their comfort. Our facility is set up to promote relaxation and healing.

I would like to begin by giving you a brief history of my massage background. I received my Therapeutic Massage degree from Chippewa Valley Technical College in the Spring of 2009. I began my career by working in a salon where I was really able to use my education and get further experience, but I really only got to do Swedish massage. I really enjoyed helping people to relax and reduce stress, but I wanted to do more for people In the Fall of 2009 I did a special that was sent out to the athletic departments of a local university. After that I realized that I preferred working with athletes and helping them to keep their bodies healthy and working at top performance. I looked in to additional training and attended a few Sports Massage and Sports Medicine workshops and received my certification in Sports Massage. I continued working at the salon, but I still wasn't getting too many athletic clients so I decided I wanted to open my own business and design it so that it was a place that athletes would want to go.

Bett On Us Sports Massage was designed and decorated to not only promote relaxation but to cater to the wants and needs of athletes. Even though our facility does cater more so to athletes, we do offer massage sessions for everyone. Our Sports Massages are designed for athletes of every kind, from professionals to the weekend jogger. The techniques used during a massage are specific to the athletes sport of choice, focusing on the areas that get overused or stressed due to repetitive movements. We are a relatively new facility, but all of our therapists have a Therapeutic Massage degree as well as additional training and experience in Sports Medicine and/or Sports Massage. We respect our clients privacy and have all of our therapists sign a confidentiality agreement that states that they are not allowed to discuss anything from a therapy session unless the client agrees and signs a release form.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Have a healing day
Aubrie

1 comment:

  1. This blog was, interesting, loved the use of colors, coloring of font, and words moderate, well thought out, timely, excellent back round story of the company. I would estimate 30/30.- LMB

    ReplyDelete